- have completed or are in the process of completing the 45-hour Infant Care certification and the 45-hour child development course or the 90-hour child care certification
- have an understanding of Developmentally Appropriate Practice and be open to exposure to Jewish life and culture
- be a reliable employee and a team player
- be professional but always ready to play!
- Bet Yeladim offers healthcare, a 401k plan, and other wonderful benefits.
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
- Room for professional growth
- A supportive school community that feels like a family
Bet Yeladim Preschool
At Bet Yeladim we believe that the education of young children is an effort shared by all who care about them. Involvement of our families and communication between home and school is the key to our success.
Since 1976 Bet Yeladim has been dedicated to providing an exemplary early childhood education program for all children. It is a program steeped in Jewish values and traditions and committed to fostering the continued growth and development of every child in our care. When you choose Bet Yeladim you are not only choosing a school, you are joining a community.
Company Website: www.betyeladim.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)