Bet Yeladim Preschool is looking for full-time and part-time afternoon assistant teachers who will be dedicated, caring individuals, have respect for young children and
- understand the need for consistency and continuity when it comes to caring for and teaching young children
- understand the need for professionalism, will be a reliable employee and a team player
- be professional but always ready to play!
It's a plus but not required to:
- have completed or are in the process of completing the 45-hour Infant Care certification and the 45-hour child development course or the 90-hour child care certification
- have an understanding of Developmentally Appropriate Practice and be open to exposure to Jewish life and culture
Bet Yeladim serves families in the Howard County area with children ages 8 weeks to 5 years. Interested applicants should provide a cover letter, and resume.
- Bet Yeladim offers healthcare, a 401k plan, and other wonderful benefits.
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and education.
- Room for professional growth
- A supportive school community that feels like a family
Pay rate is comensurate with education, certifications, and experience with young children.
Compensation: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Bet Yeladim Preschool
At Bet Yeladim we believe that the education of young children is an effort shared by all who care about them. Involvement of our families and communication between home and school is the key to our success.
Since 1976 Bet Yeladim has been dedicated to providing an exemplary early childhood education program for all children. It is a program steeped in Jewish values and traditions and committed to fostering the continued growth and development of every child in our care. When you choose Bet Yeladim you are not only choosing a school, you are joining a community.
Company Website: www.betyeladim.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)