Bet Yeladim is seeking Assistant Teachers for full-time and part-time positions who will be dedicated, caring individuals, have respect for young children and
- have a work ethic fitting to an environment that requires consistency and continuity
- have completed or are in the process of completing the 90-hour Preschool and/or Infants and Toddlers certifications
- have an understanding of Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP).
- understand the need for professionalism, will be a reliable employee and a team player
- be professional but always ready to play!
Bet Yeladim Preschool
At Bet Yeladim we believe that the education of young children is an effort shared by all who care about them. Involvement of our families and communication between home and school is the key to our success.
Since 1976 Bet Yeladim has been dedicated to providing an exemplary early childhood education program for all children. It is a program steeped in Jewish values and traditions and committed to fostering the continued growth and development of every child in our care. When you choose Bet Yeladim you are not only choosing a school, you are joining a community.
Company Website: www.betyeladim.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)